10 action steps
1) Assess the AI tech you plan to build on.
(for viability, nimbleness & integration with partners)
2) Organize and bring investor/partner contacts database together.
(200 to 500 firms, 1000+ contacts. I have many in my databases already).
Largest Debt Collection Agency Contacts (Partner/Investor Potential)
3) Help organize the presentation to investors/partners.
Has to be brief and self serve.
Then more detailed when we get on screen with them to review.
4) Setup your dealroom on MoneyUp for chatbot, chat, voice, video, screensharing.
(for presenting and interacting with partners/investors at this point).
5) Fine tune the website look and feel.
(for example, here's some app icons to think about)
6) Launch the investor/partner outreach.
email, calls, linkedin Sales Navigator.
7) Prepare investment docs
(2M USD for units in LLC)
(I'm thinking 10 large industry partner investors for 200K each)
8) Coordinate meetings and help close investor/partner signup.
(use the systems and process to create rapid, engaging online meetings anywhere).
9) From these meetings, help to build first prototype of the app.
(something that will get the investors/partners to commit even further).
10) Help launch pilots (beta) with a select consumer audience. (supplied by partners, as well as our own signups on FB most likely).
So Brian, this is a 3 month plan, I would think.
Direct Costs would generally range from $40,000 to $90,000 for all of this.
I would be satisfied with a retainer to start.
A draw as we hit benchmarks, and the rest in units/shares.